Friday 6 September 2013

Pupil Reflection

Me and Georgia
  • What are your favourite films?
  • Me
  1. The Conjuring: Because it's scary and makes you sit on the edge of your seat. I like how the whole film is spooky and not just aspects of it.
  2. Mean Girls: Because I love the characters in it and it's really funny.
  • Georgia
  1.  Mean Girls: So funny and a teen comedy.
  2. Charlie St Cloud: It has Zac Efron in it.
  • How often do you go to the cinema?
  • Me:A few of times a month.
  • Georgia:Once every two months.

  • What genre of films do you like?
  • Me: Horror, Rom Com and Teen Comedy. I like these because Horror and Thriller are spine chilling and I like films that make me jump.
  • Georgia: Comedy or Romantic tear jerkers. I like to laugh and they're really funny.

  • How much do you spend on films?
  • Me: Around £10 to £15.
  • Georgia: £10 a month.

  • Do you stream films? If so, what sites do you use?
  • Me: Yes, on Love Film.
  • Georgia: Yes, on Netflix

  • What are your thought on Piracy?
  • Me: I think it's wrong because it's loosing money for the film institution.
  • Georgia: Good for me because I get free films.


No comments:

Post a Comment